Sub on Wednesday
1) I don't have to remind you of the consequences if the sub writes your name down. You will behave in a proper fashion and do all your work.
2) Turn in your lab report to the bucket. Don't put it on my desk or give it to the sub.
3) Your assignment will be the outline to go along with Ch 3. Also read Chapter 3 (all of it). If you finish, start reading CH 4 and create a T chart that has passive vs active transport - define and give examples.
Any questions? Blog it!
Mr. Martin

4 Comments:
Jonathon: 1. Printed already, the sub has a copy. You may want to use the computers in back to read off any updates. 2. You will be provided the outline..add key terms, defs, etc as needed.
bugs: as needed...the results chart provided is sufficeient
jonathon: bar graph not really neccessary, line graph is inappropriate.
weird kid:you are right on.
jonathon: bar graph is ok, but as long as we are clear this daa is not very quantitative, it is qualitative
feld: "label the report"? You need a title. if you make a table, chart, or graph it should have a title as well. "Results" is sufficient for this.
Sorry about the late post, I have had weird technical difficulties and could not connect to the Internet. this may not be fixed permanently for a few days. I addition, I was not able to check e-mail today....that may persist for a few days as well.
Mr Martin
11:59 PM
Jami:
I don't distinguish between classwork and homework very often. To me its just work...well play really...ok, maybe not play, you don't think of it as play. Lets call them class activities and home activities. The point of CA and HA is to encourage learning. On a day like today where you had a sub, there really was no difference betwen the two; I wasn't there to answer questions or guide you through it. So it may as well be HA. But now, we have the blog, and I can guide you through and answer questions on the Internet, so it further blurs the lines between HA and CA, doesn't it?
The point of this is: have it done by the time you walk in the door tomorrow. They are activities geared to help you learn the material. This was not just some assignment I gave you because there was a sub, there just happened to be a sub when it came time to do this activity.
Oh, yeah - everybody be prepared to sing tomorrow.
6:05 PM
Amal - we're on cells...its the cells song.
you know it better as Mambo #5. I'm not joking.
And you will have fun. That's required (ok, there I'm joking, but I hope you do have fun...and learn something)
7:45 PM
SING?!? um... i plead the 5th.
8:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home