This is Magnet Biology's blog for the web site www.thinkdolearn.com. Post new links, comment about materials I've made, or the flash animations I've chosen. Everything you post is public.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Biomes Project

Five projects were not turned in. I need these turned in ASAP, by first period tomorrow. Questions should be e-mailed to me ASAP.

I have:

Kamille Williams B Desert
Jonathon Jones B Desert
Leandria Nolton B Desert
Robert Truitt D Temperate Deciduous Forest
Derek Sealy D Temperate Deciduous Forest
Jami E Temperate Grassland
Ashley Evelyn E Temperate Grassland
TREYANA F Taiga
SYMONE F Taiga
Savanna H Temp Forest
Vanecia H Temp Forest
Breeanna Williams I Marine
Briana Hill I Marine
Kristian A Tropical Rain Forest
Sasha A Tropical Rain Forest
Atiya Eliott C Savannah
Shanease C Savannah
Candice Freshwater
Caelin D Freshwater
Danniella D Freshwater
Amal E Temperate Grassland
Shakira E Temperate Grassland
Bryan F Taiga (need questions)
Phillip F Taiga (need questions)
Gabriel F Taiga (need questions)
Neesha H Freshwater
Elaine H Freshwater
Romae I Marine
Kim I Marine
Alex I Marine

If your name is not on the above list then you are potentially hindering the learning process of your fellow classmates. This will hinder your grade, of course, so get it in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we e-mail you a file of the project?

8:18 PM

 
Blogger jm said...

You are supposed to have it printed so the class can answer questions from it. It therefore does not work to have it as a file. The questions can be e-mailed, but do so very soon.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home