This is Magnet Biology's blog for the web site www.thinkdolearn.com. Post new links, comment about materials I've made, or the flash animations I've chosen. Everything you post is public.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Last of the Friday Updates

1. Exam on Thursday/Friday. It will cover Ecology and Biodiversity (6 kingdoms)

2. There is an opportunity for some extra help on these chapters using a web based program. I cannot release details on the web but if you e-mail me I can get you the log in information; be sure to have your correct e-mail address and name in the e-mail.

3. Fourth period - Palm pilots return on Wednesday

4. What you should do this weekend:
- Study for the test
- Finish the lab handout
- Finish the concept maps on animals
- relax

I will only see each of you for four more days this year. That's it! Have a good summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home